Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Proud To Be



Today, while turning in GRIFFIN'S application to be a cub scout, I saw a friend. She asked how much scouting my children had done.

My happy reply, "I have 4 Eagle Scouts and my 5th is VERY close to finishing".

It was a nice moment for me.

Thanks, Christopher, Steven, Chase and Zak and the soon to be Eagle, Quinn!






In another conversation with Griffin, I told him that we would need to go home and google what the name of the end part of the shoelace was. Griffin quickly told me it was an Aglet! And it is spelled A-G-L-E-T.

I was most impressed!
Later, I asked Kylie if she knew; yes she did and she told me aglet.
Then I asked Quinn. He told me that he learned it from Phineas and Ferb! Today, I texted Zak and told him that Griffin knew what an aglet was, did he? He quickly responded with yes, and that I needed to watch more Phineas and Ferb.

Thanks, Phineas and Ferb for teaching my children.

For those who don't know:



1 comment:

Christopher said...

I had no idea what an aglet was.