Thursday, April 22, 2010

2 Things I've Learned TODAY & One Request




1. At Red Box, your time begins the MINUTE you reserve your DVD. It does not work to wait until after 9:00pm to pick up your reservation. Glad I can share this.







2. Whether the curb is painted RED or not, you CANNOT park within 15 feet of a fire hydrant! EVEN if the curb is painted red, then stops before the 15 feet are up; you can still get a ticket. NOW, before you jump to conclusions, I did NOT get a ticket; I just witnessed this tragedy happening to someone else. I quizzed the police officer relentlessly. He was gracious.







BIG REQUEST:

We are driving today with GREAT regret at missing the NFL draft which starts at 4:30pm CA time today. Zak would VERY much appreciate ANY updates ANY of you would/could provide. Please text me with any news. That will make for happy people in the car.

Thank you in advance!

No comments: