Sunday, April 18, 2010

10 Walks - 1 or 2 Strike Outs


On Saturday we went down to the Elementary school and had the Pitching Competition!
Zak WAS better than I thought he would be....just not as good as he thought he would be.

In the end he walked 10 and struck out 1 or 2...I think 2 Zak thinks only 1. Dad was the official umpire.
It turned out to be a very fun activity. We played baseball for about 1 1/2 hours. We were all sweaty and in need of a shower. The only camera I had was my cell phone and it has NO zoom!! So, sadly, these are the best pictures I could get. We all (except Dad) got a chance to bat the ball, we had fielders. Dad was a great pitcher. We played a drill where Dad pitched, Kylie batted, I was first and Zak was the fielder. It was the goal to get her out at first. Sometimes we did, sometimes she got herself a home run.
We should do it again. It was fun.
**Quinn opted out**

No comments: