Monday, November 12, 2007

Virtual Stock Exchange Competition

Today I opened a Roth IRA account to invest in indexed mutual funds. So I got to thinking...as long as we're competing with Fantasy Football, we may as well compete in a virtual stock exchange, right?

http://vse.marketwatch.com/Game/StartViewGame.aspx?id=colefam


You may have to sign up for an account. The password to join the game is colefam. Everybody starts off with $100,000. The winner has the most money after...whenever we decide we're done. The starting day is the day before Thanksgiving, so do your investment research now!

3 comments:

Quinn said...

that first sentence got me completely lost

Zak said...

hmm, this may be a bit more difficult that FF. So we can't buy things until the day before thanksgiving right? what happens when I lose all my money?

Chase said...

this sounds awesome. i actually already have a vse portfolio. google is pretty much an amazing stock...its earned me like $18,000. Apple has done pretty good too