Sunday, November 4, 2007

Does Anyone Really Know What Time It Is?


Did you all remember to change your clocks back?
Wasn't it great to have an extra hour?
We all loved it here in CA.
I do wonder if that had anything to do with Griffin's odd behaviour.
Today in church he was fine for about 40 minutes, then he had more energy and naughty ideas than he knew what to do with. Happily, Zak took him out for a long while. Then at home he got in more trouble. I hope he gets back to his regular self tomorrow.
Zak has a 1/2 day tomorrow, then soccer try-outs. Quinn has a 1/2 day on Thurs (end of quarter).
I was nervous for a while, but as it turns out, I beat Dad in our Fantasy Football game!! Yea for me!
Christopher has only 4 more days to be 23 years old.
Extra points to anyone who knows the song that I made reference to in this post.

4 comments:

Steven said...

"Does anyone really know what time it is" by Chicago

Julie/mom said...

Very Good Steven - - when I saw there was one comment, i knew it would be you.

Julie/mom said...

I think the song is called 25 or 6 to 4

kcolek said...

If my kicker scores 31 points tonight you won't beat me. It could happen.