Friday, November 9, 2007

Goal Accomplished!


One of my goals at the BEGINNING of summer was to get the garage clean. I have threatened in paper fortune tellers. I have planned on doing it many times...it never seemed to happen.

So, for Christopher's 24th birthday, I thought we would get the garage clean without him. So, Christopher, just mark this down as one of your presents, that you DID NOT have to help clean the garage. Zak said it was worse than cutting off one of his toes. I took 3 truck loads of stuff to the Goodwill.


Zak and Quinn are outside now, playing ping pong. Griffin and Kylie are waiting in the wings.

I know you are curious, so here is the clean garage.




3 comments:

Chase said...

how often does the truck get driven anyway?

Christopher said...

Thanks mom, it was a good present. Lets just hope it's still clean next time I get to see it.

Zak said...

I don't know for sure, because I'm not a driver. but I don't think the truck gets much use. just on occasions.