Saturday, November 17, 2007

Thanks Steven!

Life has all been "as usual" here, nothing new to report, so I haven't. Quinn keeps telling me that I am falling behind! Earlier today I thought that I could tell you all what we have been eating, (yummy food), but that is what I have been doing anyway...then STEVEN saved the day!

Apparently during a hard core flag/tackle football game Steven Broke his fibula! He seemed to be feeling ok when I spoke to him, I hope that is how this event goes. He has not cried like a baby like I did.





Christopher has been such a good nurse to his brothers....I am wondering if it is NOT too late for him to change his major!

2 comments:

Steven said...

Glad I could help out. Well, not really. At least I will get to park wherever I want for a while.

P.S. - It's actually spelled fibula. The bigger bone is the tibia, and the fibia is not anything.

Julie/mom said...

The fibia is someone who lies a lot. ha ha