Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'd Rather




Apparently, I'd rather prepare for preschool than
CLEAN UP and prepare Christopher and Steven's room for their return.


I'd rather do pre-school, clean-up pre-school, blog, search for metallic crayons and a crayon sharpener on line, make lunch for Griffin, make myself lunch, eat lunch than clean up and prepare Christohper and Steven's room.


But I guess worse than doing all that washing and cleaning, which includes steam cleaning all their carpets - and Chase's carpet again - changing sheets, is making the grocery shopping list for Thanksgiving, and doing the grocery shopping because I STILL haven't done that!


In the end, the cleaning wasn't so bad, in fact I feel a huge sense of accomplishment. I like to go back there and just breath in deeply for all of the good smell of clean.

No comments: