Thursday, August 9, 2012

Utah Home Show 2012 Edition

Griffin and I went up to Utah to see the
PARADE OF HOMES
Nana, Griffin and I all enjoyed seeing 11 houses in 7 hours!
Here's what you missed:

Before we left, at Nana's house


at the 1st house; OLD barn in the back yard


Our favorite bathroom

we LOVED this shower


Birds were EVERYWHERE!
I will try to make a couple

LARGEST house on tour.
20,000 sq. feet
NOT our favorite


in the largest house - I am in one wing, Nana in the other
do you see her across the hall, through the chandelier?


 There she is!

I really liked these branches behind the bed too








 I tried to be so sneaky. I wanted to take this women's picture, but didn't want her to know. I made it seem to be taking a picture of the ghastly fireplace/TV/wooden wall. The woman's hair is the MOST fascinating thing in the room









There, now you got to see highlights in 15 seconds.
Hope you are happy.


No comments: