Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Happy Day; It's Your Birthday!





Happy 22 today!!

Hope you enjoy your day!


Now, below, please enjoy the full page of your birthday song! It just came to me as I was thinking of you and your birthday! I thought everyone knew it! As I sang it, all I got were quizzical faces. I played it on the piano; still, nothing. So, the next time I see you, I will play it for you! Or, just try and hum along yourself.

You are always a joy.
You are always helpful.
Always so kind.
Quite and respectful.
So grateful you are part of our family!

We LOVE you!



2 comments:

Chase said...

Thank you Mom! I dont think I've ever heard that song before

Nana said...

To Chase:
Oh I love you, yes I do
You always like to play it cool
You are handsome and oh, such fun,
Although quiet,yet, bright as the sun!!