Thursday, November 12, 2009

Zak Couldn't Be Happier!


Fri: I picked up Quinn after school. He did not feel well. Bad headache, very tired. He pretty much slept for at least 3 days.
Monday: Griffin woke up feeling awful. Headache, very tired, didn't hardly move off the couch. Fever.
Tue: Quinn & Griffin coughing, fever; lots of Tylenol used.
Wed: no school. Veteran's Day
Thurs evening: Angie Jensen calls me. She just found out at the doctor that her 2 year old has swine flu. He got it from her 2 older children. Kylie has been over there playing; been to the movies with them. Their symptoms were the same as Quinn and Kylie's. I am guessing Q & G had swine flu too!
Zak is very proud that his immune system is SO POWERFUL that he has NOT gotten the swine flu. I am very grateful that it was not a huge deal. Angie told me that her doctor told her that for most healthy children, it does last for just 3 or 4 days.
I hope we can all be as powerful as Zak!
P.S. Zak ate some pretzels that I had set out for Griffin yesterday. Griffin had been pawing through them. Kerry ate some of Griffin's orange slices tonight that Griffin had played in earlier.
P.P.S. Every now and then Griffin will yell to me, "I just washed my hands!"

1 comment:

Heather said...

Oh man, I'm so sorry that you guys were so sick! That's never fun. Maybe I should have Zak lend me some of his superior immune system for awhile so that I can avoid any more of these silly colds!