Monday, January 14, 2008

UtopiaUpdate




during winter vacation i relized I hadn't logged on in like 4 days so I went into vacation mode. finally yesterday I read the age was gonna end soon, so I decided I would log on and say I would stay with my old kd again. Mehuel is also gonna do s'more big changes, but they didn't look great to me. but when I tried to log on I got this message:


I am sorry, but I was unable to open this account. Please make sure you provided the correct username.
(This game started on 10/03/2007 so you will need to create a new account if you last played before that date.)
(Old accounts are also deleted after 10 days of inactivity.)


I din't make another account. I'll prolly just pick it up again when summer comes, though it will actually be my first WoL account in a dif kd.

hmm, I was doing perty good gramaticly till that last paragraph, then things seemed to fall apart



oh, and I can't beleive chase just barely managed to beat me in Fantasy Football. just cuz me defence gots me negative points

No comments: