Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Disneyland



Today Griffin and I went to Disneyland. We meant to get there right when it opened, at 9:00. We got there about 9:05. I was pleased with our time. The plan was to go on the new Nemo Submarine ride. You have to be there early if you want to do that ride and NOT stand in an hour long or more line. I got to park in the greatest space, all looked great!

Then on the tram, I hear "the voice" say that the hours for Disneyland today were.....10:00am to 8:00pm. WHAT! We were 45 minutes early!!

It all worked out fine. We doodled, shopped, saw many characters, stood around, Griffin got a lollipop. When Disneyland finally opened, we (meaning 1/2 of the crowd there) walked over to the Nemo ride. We only had to wait 20 minutes. We were glad we did it. It was a nice ride, like being in the Nemo movie....a bit.

I will always check the opening time at Disneyland from now on. I will NOT assume.

No comments: