Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Monday, July 28th


Beach again, and again, no camera..... but I did bring my CELL PHONE!! (which has a camera and a video!)

Kylie, Griffin and I went. It was great.

We tried Huntington Beach - it was way better than our usual Seal/Sunset beach. The parking was a bug at $10, though.

They each had a kite that they flew very easily.

The water was not so cold.

We stayed until 5:00, then had Rite Aid ice cream on the way home. We very much enjoyed it.

Oh yea, then after the beach, Kylie felt a bit bored and wanted to play tennis!! I said ok. We played for 1 hour. It was fun, but VERY tiring!

Griffin fell to sleep on the way home from the beach, which means he woke up at 8:30pm, which means we (Griffin and I) didn't go to bed until 12:30am!

1 comment:

Nana said...

Julie, you're amazing!